Monday, August 01, 2011

Have they forgotten? Have we?

"If you show up for a fair fight, you are not prepared."

Marine scout /sniper instructor

Just a quick post tonight. It feels like this is what we have come down to lately with this debt ceiling deal. It seems like we, as Americans, feel as if we should play fair with the world; and they certainly take advantage of it. We give money to the nations of the world to have them turn around and flip us the big ol' bird, then we apologize for being America. This is what we get for "helping" As my wife is so fond of telling my children,"life is not fair; get over it." So...here is me getting over it. But, I will not be caught flatfooted. I will be prepared to take care of my family when need be, as I'm sure most of you will as well. This ol' boy will not be showing up for a fair fight. That being said-y'all have a good 'un.

No comments:

Post a Comment