Friday, October 05, 2012

Say your prayers at beddy-by time...

Update-
Nick over at http://www.rangerup.com/ said this was their actual t-shirt design; someone just removed their logo. I certainly don't want to steal any man's work, so I'm definitely sorry about that one, bubba. If you're like me and thought this would make a kick ass shirt, then go here and support the folks at Ranger Up. Y'all have a good 'un.






I found this today. I'd heard it in bits and pieces before, but this looks great. I may make some stinking t-shirts.


AY-MEN!

Y'all have a good 'un.

6 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I think I will add it to my list of daily prayers--johnnyb

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make a good T-shirt. I'd buy more than one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I'll look into that. I'll make y'all good deal. I'll see about thongs, too;)

      Delete
  3. This is our copyrighted work with our logo removed. You can get the shirt at http://rangerup.com/brass.html

    Please do not attempt to make shirts with our artwork. We realize you likely had no idea this was a protected work.

    Thanks,

    Nick
    CEO, Ranger Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Nick. Found this pic on FB an really dug it. I will definitely point everyone your way. Thanks for the grace. Flier389 may still want a thong though...

      Delete