Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Well, here goes...

Well, it's been a long while since my last post. I recently read a blog called "Standing outside looking in" and it has made me want to jump back in. So...from here on out I'm going to be rambling on about whatever extra stuff runs out of my head. Sometimes it will be guns, sometimes the current state of our flailing nation, sometimes it may just be about life in general. Basically, whatever pops out. You may find a stray cuss word and for that I'm sorry. I grew up around it and sometimes it seems the only way to get the severity of the point across. I may not post every day and I may not be able to answer every comment, but I can promise that I will do my dangdest to TCB(take care of business). I will use some acronyms and will eventually get some sort of dictionary up to help the uninitiated out some. I also like to drop the funny story in once in awhile. I hope nobody minds. Anyway...let's get this goat rodeo a rollin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment