Thursday, June 30, 2011

The puzzle pieces keep dropping together

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/u-caught-china-buying-more-treasuries-disclosed-123414719.html


So now that you've read that one it makes yesterday's post seem even more important, huh? I'm not trying to be a told-you-so but dang, China doesn't have to whoop us with tanks and planes. They're doing it the easy and smart way; with the money.

This is the part I don't understand: If my family has to live off of what the wife and I bring home, then why doesn't the Federal Government. Talk about bringing home the bacon. I come in with a pound or two every week...barely(and I keep the grease for GRAVY). The Gov'ment walks out in the pen and tells the farmer he'll pay him back with interest, big interest, like HUGE interest. Then he loads up every pig the guy has, takes it home, slaughters and cleans it, throws 20 or 30% of it in the garbage, gives another 20-30% to someone who supposedly can't afford to buy their own bacon for breakfast(come to find out they already had sausage in the freezer, along with a steak) who in turns wastes most of it, and then maybe uses the rest to eat, maybe. I know this is the long way around the block but do we not all see the waste? AGGGHHH. I'm not sure my Senator gives a crap. Does yours. I'm just saying. Anyway...mull that over and we'll talk again soon. Y'all have a good 'un.

No comments:

Post a Comment