Monday, June 27, 2011

Political incorrectness.

I love PIC. That my friends is political incorrectness. Now don't get me wrong; I in no way, shape or form tolerate bigotry, but the PC train in 'merica has gotten a little out of hand. Take for example the following pic I pulled off the net:

You can clearly see the writing on this guy's shirt. It says,"Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead". I kinda' like it. It's definitely the spirit in which I want the warfighters protecting me to have. But...I've seen this on Facebook and all the little bleedyhearts had a fit. Seriously? Is bleedyheart land where you want to be when the boogyman shows up at the doorstep? But...we  have to mindful of the big PC, right? I have a whole folder of these litle ditties on my computer and will add some more but will forgo the usual chatty banter and will let you chuckle to yourself. Y'all have a good 'un.


No comments:

Post a Comment