Friday, December 23, 2011

Ammo review...

Well, as advertised, I'm lucky enough to do an ammo review for the folks at bulkammo.com. Their rep, Steve, contacted me and asked that I review some of their .223. My disappointing hunting trip was made a little better as I walked in the door and saw a box from the nice folks including two boxes of 55 grain Fiocchi. The ammo seems to be of high quality and is packed in plastic sleeves as opposed to the usual bulk ammo jammed in a box. Maybe the folks at Fiocchi actually care about their ammo making it to the shooter in good shape. We'll definitely give it a try. Up until this point I've only used Fiocchi's shotgun shells, but I'm looking forward to trying their other offerings. So far it's been a good experience. With Christmas upon us it may be a week or two until I can get to the range, with no rain, and try this stuff out. Y'all hang with me and I'll get it to you as soon as possible. It's good to be back. Y'all have a good Christmas eve eve.

PS-those reindeer better not leave any suprises in my yard-I may test the ammo on them...




No comments:

Post a Comment