Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It just came to me...

I have to admit it. I missed the entire point the other day on my space/NASA rant and how our glorious leader killed it. I was on such a tear that the real implications slipped by my ol' punkin full o' mush. I'm no Schwarzkopf, but did we just give up the high ground? I never had the privilege of serving in the military, but I've read a bunch of books, history and martial, and there is always a re-ocurring theme-take and hold the high ground. What higher ground is there than SPACE? Holy crap...the Russians just won the space race. Awwwwwww, damnit. I hope the geeks of NASA can crank out something to get us back in the game soon; if they have the funding that is.

BTW-I found this the other day and thought I'd stick it up here just to make sure my man Stephen from "Standing Outside Looking In" doesn't think I've gone soft. I still believe bud, I promise. Y'all have a good 'un.

No comments:

Post a Comment