Saturday, February 25, 2012

Once more into the fray...

Well, if you are a regular reader you know that my biggest rant is how cops are being brainwashed by DHS. I've had conversations, on the sly with cops whom I respect, about displaying the "Don't Tread on Me"  Gadsden flags; especially stickers on cars.  Yesterday I talked to an old school cop who is months away from retirement. I thought for sure he'd be immune to the discrimination against these kind of symbols. Guess what...I was dead wrong. As soon as I mentioned it he said, "Oh yeah, that's those sovereign state nuts, they're dangerous." YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME, I thought. I told him you just can't go pulling someone over for a sticker; that's 1st Amendment type stuff. He said, "naw, I'll figure out a reason to pull them over." I said, "the service guys are starting to wear them overseas too, you know? "I'll still pull 'em over" he said. Well, Damn.  Three different cops from three different departments. So...I don't know how many more ways I can say it; watch your a$$.

6 comments:

  1. I have the license plate on front of my jeep. you should see the looks I get from security every time I go On base...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I'm in trouble. I have one as a front tag on my truck with another sticker applied to my trucks windshield.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like profiling to me, but wait, it can't be, since cops aren't supposed to profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, guys. Sorry to be a broken record. I just can't get over the ease at which people are brainwashed. I'm with you. My rights are my rights; just atch your back. Thanks and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't fix stupid. I hope they see the light soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, Flier. I don't think it's going to happen though, Bubba. Good to see you.

    ReplyDelete